Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Meezer Monday-Toby as a Kitten

Bathsheba said that I hogged the blog last week, so instead of a beautiful Man Cat Monday photo of me, this week I present our meezer cousin Toby as a kitten. Mom found this photo when she was looking for my baby pictures. Toby is six months younger than I. He was originally Grandpa's cat, but now lives with Mom's brother and his family in the Richmond area.



Here is a picture of Toby from last fall. He was hiding in the closet when Mom took this photo. I'm not convinced that it's the same cat!
~Jake


Labels:

5 Comments:

At Monday, April 02, 2007 1:03:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Wow, the transformation is amazing! Mom says the same thing is already happening to me, she doesn't even recognize me from my meezer kitty pictures (I looked just like Toby!), and I'm only 7 months old!
Tara

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 3:42:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Toby is a lovely Meezer! He was an adorable Meezer kitten and has grown into a very handsome Meezer. Siamese get darker as they age, according to my mom, which is why Meezers look different in their kitten photos.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

What a cute little baby! And Toby growed up into a very handsome mancat.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 2:19:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

He is furry cute! (But not as furry cute as you, Jake) ... Mom likes the name Toby.
Smooches!
DMM

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 2:21:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Toby was and is adorable! Of course I love seeing meezer kittens but I still can't wait to see your Man Cat picture next Monday. Its cool for a Man Cat to say that to another Man Cat...right? We should come up with Man Cat rules!! That would be awesome.

Chase

 

Post a Comment

<< Home