Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thank You, Everyone!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! I had a great day. After seeing so many of my friends with one, I finally got a Whirly-Bird of my own. It is so cool! It's like those birdies we have outside, except that I can catch this one! Woohoo! Mom promised to take pictures and post them later this week or over the weekend.

My beautiful girlfriend DaisyMae Maus brought her lovely Southern California weather with her (temps in the low 80s!) when she teleported over today with tuna juice, nip, and toys. Sweet! She even featured me on her blog! How cool is that!


I came inside just to do this post, then I want to return to the deck because it's still nice and mild outside.


Thanks again, everyone. And smooches to my DaisyMae. It's great to be a teenager!


~Jake

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

Is it over yet? I've had enough of trying to be nice to Jake today!

~Bathsheba

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeah, yer off the hook B-Sheba! Yoo did a grate job being nice today!

Jake, what awesume prezzies!!! We don't know which one is bettur, hanging owt with yer gurl DMM or getting a whiry-berd of yer own!??!?!?!

YEAAAA, Happy 14th burthday (364 days earlie, Jake)!!!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:13:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Aren't those whirly birds the greatest! I've just about shredded one myself...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tara

PS Hang in there Bathsheba!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:46:00 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Isn't the Whirly Bird Awesome?? What a great birthday!

Latte

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I am very happy that you had a fun birthday, Jake!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:31:00 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Efurryone should be so lucky to haf a whirly bird fur dare birfday. Happy Purthday!

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:34:00 PM, Blogger MaoMao said...

Sounds like you had a great purr-thday, Jake! Kittyhugs and purrs to you.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:48:00 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Jake, sorry we missed your big day, man! Moms says you sure were a cute baby. I say cute babies grow up to be mancats!

George

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:35:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Jake:
I'm glad that you had such a wonderful birthday (and some smooches from me) ...

I've TAGGED you! Stop by my bloggie for details!
DMM

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:00:00 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy belated purrthday Jake - sorry I missed it. You and my mum have the same purrthday, how cool is that??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home