Time for Thursday Thirteen
Our 13 Reasons for Blogging:
- To make new friends.
- To learn about the world - like geography lessons from Jack, Bubbles and Mrs. B's Cecilia, or the Famous Five.
- To be safe by keeping up on the latest in vishus deer news.
- To follow the latest in cat fashions.
- To learn about the best cat toys and products.
- To show off our furs.
- To allow Mom to have fun with her camera.
- To express ourselves to other cats who understand.
- To spread love.
- To lend support to kitties in need.
- To enter cool contests where we actually have a chance of winning a prize.
- To help Mom (our secretary) understand us better.
- Because it's FUN.
Visit other Thursday Thirteens.
P.S. In yesterday's post about the beautiful cat blogger T-shirt and calendars, Mom neglected to have me expressly acknowledge Robyn of the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats for her efforts in designing the products. Well done!