Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thank You, 2 Bs

I participated in the I Love the 2 Bs contest a while back, and though I wasn't one of the winners, Miss Cecilia sent me some prizes just for entering!



I got this cool refrigerator magnet with my name on it and a little fishy toy!


















Here I am playing with my fishy.
















Thank you, Miss Cecilia! It was great getting mail that I didn't have to share with Bathsheba! And good luck with finding a forever home for LT the little tabby.

Love,

~Jake

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you look cute, Jake! And that fishy toy was some catch!

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 3:43:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yummy, that fishy luks mighty gud!! Its importunt to get yer own toyz and not half to share. So glad yoo got such a cul package. Yeaaaa, Jake!!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh-I gots a fishy like that, 'cept mine has a little stuffing leaking out from me carrying it around in my mouth a lot. my fishy's name is Purr-ah-nah.
Grr

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are glad you got our little pakage. Thanks for entering our contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home