Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall Weekend

We wanted to post last night, but blogger was down. We did visit Derby's great party, though we were quite late. They sure know how to pull off a big bash in Wisconsin.

It's getting very colorful here in Northern Virginia. When we lie in the grass and look up, we can see this golden hickory tree.















Here I am on my deck. The sun is still so nice and warm, but it's getting cold at night.


Here's the view when I lie on the deck and look up:


Our jungle still has lots of flowers. These sunflowers next to our deck are very tall.

With these colder nights, I'm enjoying my bed in the computer room instead of being outside on raccoon patrol. Here I am on my bed with my "I love the 2 B's" sign.


I know that Bathsheba is gonna say that I'm hogging this post, but here's a picture of her on Mom and Dad's bed:


Don't blame me for the funny expression on her face.

~Jake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home