Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bye, Mom

Mom's going on another trip - this time for "work." She says that she will be checking in with us, so maybe it won't be too bad. Dad will be here to give us regular meals.

Bye, Mom. We'll take good care of Dad.

Love,
~Bathsheba

And bye from me, too. Dad and I are looking forward to hanging out together, just the two of "us guys." We'll just lock 'Sheba up in the house. (Umm, just kidding!)

Love,
~Jake

5 Comments:

At Sunday, October 01, 2006 4:36:00 PM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi there! I just discovered your blog via a link from DaisyMae's blog. I've just added your linkie to my bloggie. Purrs.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 5:40:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Have fun with the bean dad. But I am partial to mum's, but then I only have a mum.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

What in the wurld. Can yoo believe yer lady is leeving yoo? This is vary vary uspetting. She's leeving dad fur mr. work and then coming back....uneggseptabule!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 12:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the dad jen-er-us wif the treats? we herd sumtimes dads overdo stuff. this could be a good fing.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Bathsheba- I hope those werent kitty tears we saw in yer eyes. Yer lady will be back in no time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home