Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Man Cat Monday - Hello, Ladies!

Hello, Ladies! My deck was stained today and Mom is keeping me in the house so I won't get stained. Would any of you ladies (DaisyMae, can you hear me?) like to hang out with me on my loveseat in the living room?

Mom is going away for the rest of the week to a training academy related to her job. The training is in Virginia Beach. She assures me that she will be in class from 8:30-5 with an hour for lunch, but I can imagine that the beach would be a great place. All those fish, birds, a giant litterbox--sounds good to me--if I liked to travel. Instead, Kathy the pet sitter will feed and care for us twice a day.

We're hoping that Mom will leave the computer on so we can try our hand without our secretary's help, so who knows?

Purrs to all you lady cats,

~Jake

Labels:

12 Comments:

At Monday, October 01, 2007 10:35:00 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Good luck to your mommy for the class. I think good job will let you have good life, too. So, give your mommy sometime~!

 
At Monday, October 01, 2007 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now I see why the jungle is done!

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:14:00 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Jake and Bathsheba, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting me today. I can see that Bathsheba does look very much like me. Wow...that's uncanny. Yes I like the color peach better than tan.

Hugs...Gretchen

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Jake, you are looking very Mancatly today! Virginia Beach sounds like a great place to go for training. It is very beautiful there.

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry dashingly mancatish

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Blogger LZ said...

That kind of stinks...for real. They stained our deck a few weeks ago and it smelled icky. Now with the new roof thing going on....all I can say is watch out!

Chase

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:59:00 PM, Blogger Brainball said...

I hope you had a great Mancat Monday, Jake! And I hope your Mom leaves the computer on, too. There's no telling what a determined cat can do!

Thank you so much for your purrs and well-wishes. They mean so much -- I am a lucky Brainball to have such wonderful friends! I am happy to report that I'm feeling great today!

Floofy headbonks from Brainball.

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awful cute on that sofa! I bet Daisy Mae finds you irresistible!

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:22:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

We hope your mom has a pleasant trip to the big litterbox place with the splashy water.

AND.... we hope that you two will not suffer too much with the Kathypetsitter lady.

*smooch* and purrrs
Princess

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:05:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

While the cats away, the mice will play....errrr, that duesn't sound rite. How abowt while the lady's away the handsum cat will turn on his MANCAT charm and purrsue the gurlcats.
-Cheeto

Wow, Jake, yer supur handsum! SUPUR handsum! -Rosie

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Hi Jake, you are looking mughty fetching in that photo!

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hmm, so yer lookin for some femkity company while the Mom is away from the house, huh? :)

Sounds like us when we we teenkitties! Best of luck. ;)

Skeeter and LC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home