Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mail from Taiwan!

Aarrgg! We missed Meow like a Pirate Day! Mom was just too busy to help us blog. She certainly spends a lot of time talking with Dad on the phone. We think they talk more now than when he lived with us!

We both were very excited to receive mail from our friends Adan and Michico who live far away in Taiwan.

Mom let me look at it first. Adan's picture was even on the mailing label. Cool! ~Jake


I love the photo we chose. Adan's eyes are round and big, and he looks ready to pounce! I wonder if he would like an old girl like me if we met in real life rather than cyberspace. He certainly is handsome. ~Bathsheba

Thank you, Adan and Michico. We are very pleased to be your friends.

~J&B

Labels:

12 Comments:

At Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:39:00 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Jake and Bathsheba,

You two are very special cats. I always like seeing you walking around at your garden and your house~!! That is very funny and satify~!!

I hope you two will healthy and Happy all the time, and so is your mommy~!!!! I will always wish and pray for you:)

Kiss,
Adan & michico

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:39:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Well I know I like you in cyber space or in real life. You're one HOT lady cat that's for sure. Glad you got a cool package! We got one too.

Chase

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 1:57:00 AM, Blogger Starbuck and Torrey said...

Nice to meet some more great cats!! And you have mail!!! What fun!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 2:06:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get mine!

Tara

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 2:06:00 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

We got owrs, too, and I leeped into the air I was so happy!!!! We love Adan and Michico!!!!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Mine came yesterday too! It is groovy!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 11:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you about your photos. I am still waiting but it seems like things take a lot of time to get here for some reason.

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 11:42:00 AM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Wonderful to get mail! Too bad you missed pirate day - I am sure you both would have made beautiful pirates!

 
At Friday, September 21, 2007 4:49:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got mine today, too. It's way cool!

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Mine arrived today, too! I love the picture you chose ...

 
At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:45:00 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

We missed Pirate Day, too 'cause Mom "forgot" about it, or so she says. I don't know what's so important that she can't concentrate on our blog!

 
At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh - we got ours too and didn't post about it yet. it was such a cute and sweet idea to send out the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home