Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Cherish Meme for Miss Peach


Dear little Miss Peach's health is failing, but she is a shining example of love and devotion. Everyone's friend Adan wrote a Cherish Meme to honor her, and we decided to participate. Here's how it goes:


Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!

1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)

3. Tag your good friend...

4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...


Jake: I love to jump up in Mom's lap when she least expects it. Then I purr and purr as she pets and scritches me.


Bathsheba: I always go to Mom when she is sad and crying. I jump up next to her and let her pet me and I will purr. I don't like her to be sad. Also, while I dislike being held, I sometimes will let her hold me and I won't protest because I know that it means a lot to her.


This meme was already announced on the Cat Blogosphere so all cats were invited to participate. Hang in there, Miss Peach. We all love you very much.


~J&B


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to your Momma!

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Jake, I like to do that too! And it is very funny when Mommie makes a sound like this when I land in the middle of her tummy: "Uuuuuooooffff" I have also discovered that the higher up you are when you jump on the tummy, the louder the noise she makes. I think it's a good way to show your mom you love her.

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:10:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

I'm like you Jake. Just when Meowmy least expects it but really needs it I am there.

Latte

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 2:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nicest thing I have done for my mom is to stop puting the bitey on her arm to get her up in the morning. Now I just run across her stomach and that wakes her up! Then I get petted and purrrrrr.

Your friend,
Trixie

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Those are sweet things you both do!

Hugs,
Lux

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:25:00 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very very sweet of you both do to your mommy~!

I think your mommy will feel very comfort because she has you~!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is very sweet of you both. Mine is similar to Daisy's comment: I jump onto my mamma tummy and it always makes her yell "hhhaaaawwwwww" - it sounds like the Dean-scream!!

purrs and headbutts,
Icon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home