Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Out of Commission

Hello, everyone! We apologize for not doing much commenting lately. We have visited, but our secretary has been rushed lately and hasn't allowed us to comment as much as we would like. Now she is going to leave us for a whole week and go out to California to visit dad. We hope that we can make a comment or two, but it is possible that we won't be able to operate this computer all week. Mom is getting antsy right now because it is very late and she has to get up VERY early for her cheap 6:30 a.m. flight.

We wouldn't let her leave before helping us post Halloween costume contest entries. We did our costumes OUR way. We won't win any prizes, but we wanted to participate nevertheless.

Check them out:

Jake's entry (warning: violent content)

Bathsheba's entry (mature content - parental discretion advised)

Don't forget us while we're dark over here. At least we have a visit from Eric and Flynn lined up (courtesy of Chey).

~J&B

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy that mom gets to go and visit dad! I'm sure she is very, very excited about her trip. I know she misses him. It's too bad that she can't take you guys with her.

I liked your costumes, especially Bathsheba's stripper costume. Very original!

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 6:28:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Both of your Hallowe'en costume entries are great! Sorry to hear your mom is leaving you. I hope she has a good trip.

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 6:39:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I am sad your mom is leaving for a while, but I hope she has a great trip and visit with your dad. I loved your costume entries!

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Boy said...

I think hawwoween costumes your way is cool!

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:48:00 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love both of your costumes,
that is very neat~!

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad we can add some interest to an otherwise boring week without your human! Perhaps we can all back over the Hot(M)bc as they aren't all that far from you...

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:42:00 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

We understand. Oh my, do we understand!!! The satff seems ALWAYS SO BUSY with their bean things that it is getting ahrde and ahrder to do ALL THE VISITING I would like to do!!! It seems to have to do with green papers, like if they had LOTS of them they would have more time, something like that. So I am thinking of ways to help them, don't know how yet, we'll see...
Don't worry about not coming by a lot, we won't forget you!!!!!
Karl

 
At Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Your costumes are wonderful! See you when you get back!

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 12:30:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

I don't know Bathsheba....I'm on the Man Cat judge panel and without giving away my vote....MERRRROOOOOOWWWW!!

Chase

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 9:38:00 PM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Just passing through so you don't feel too lonely! I hope your bean's Dad does not live close to any of the Californian fires....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home