Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tortie Tuesday

I'm stuck in the house most of the time now, but when I went out on the deck, I had to investigate the grill.

There were some suspicious smells out there.

I didn't see any critters around, but I smelled some! Mom verified for me that Mr. Coon has been coming by lately. She has kept Jake in the house overnight the last few nights, so I can't really fault him for not performing his sentry duty. At least he doesn't sleep on the bed with Mom and me. I like to have Mom all to myself.
~Bathsheba

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:47:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

There must have been lots of interesting smells out on the deck! :) You look like you are very intent on checking everything out. :)

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:50:00 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

The racoon smells seem to be very interesting to you, Bathsheba. I hope you had a very good time checking everything out.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:26:00 AM, Blogger Lux said...

So Mr. Coon left some strong scent behind for you to find? That was very nice of him!

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:40:00 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Oooh good smells!! I'm sorry you're inside so much Bathsheba, I will teleport over to purr with you. How are you all doing? The Woman keeps worrying about you and your mom.

Chase

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Bathsheba, I have never smelled a raccoon before. I'll bet he smells very sneaky.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:58:00 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Sometimes we see raccoons on our deck too! They raid our birdie feeders.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

I've tagged yoo! Come look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home