Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sleepy Sunday


Here I am taking a snooze in front of the shed. Dad replaced the old door this weekend. While Mom was painting the door elsewhere, Dad put up this board in front of the doorway to tell me that I was NOT allowed inside. Like a piece of wood would keep ME out! I could have jumped it, but taking a nap where Mom and Dad had to take notice of me was a better choice.
~Jake

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 09, 2007 5:20:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Perfect napping spot! You can snooze AND snoopervise the shed at the same time.

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007 8:41:00 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

that is such a cute nappy position

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha - They think that little piece of wood could keep you out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home