Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

We're Rockin!

We both have been nominated as Rockin' Bloggers!




BATHSHEBA





Anastasia, Jasmine, AND Tara all nominated ME! I am SO honored. Thank you all!

So many great girl cats have already been nominated, and all girl cats deserve the designation, especially those who have to put up with brothers! I know that I am duplicating some, but here are mine:

  1. My good friend Rosie (though she has a really nice brother, Cheeto)
  2. Eclair and Tiramisu who have been offline for a while as they nurse their food lady through a difficult recovery from shoulder surgery.
  3. Mrs. B and Madness, who have the nicest brother around--Bubbles, who is my boyfriend cat.
  4. Sophie, that wonderful Big Man Cat Kismet's cute little sister.
  5. Tazo who has both a cat brother as well as a DOG brother.

~Bathsheba




JAKE



Thank you, Latte, for nominating ME!

I nominate the following rockin' boy cats:

  1. Kismet, the founder of Man Cat Mondays.
  2. I'm SURE that he's already been nominated, but I'm going to list the one and only Skeezix the Cat.
  3. Bubbles, who is a great guy, but for some reason actually LIKES my sister Bathsheba. I think that she should go live with him.
  4. William, who lives with his mom and two sisters in New Mexico.
  5. My good friend Cheeto, who even has his own racecar!

~Jake

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 09, 2007 5:19:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Congratulations, you two ROCK!!!

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Thanks for the nomination. You definitely rock!

Love,
Tazo

 
At Friday, July 13, 2007 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Kismet said...

Psst, Jake and Bathsheba - can you guys help me figure out how to get the badges to appear on my blog? I think I am doing the html wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home