Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tabby and Tortie Tuesday

I missed ManCat Monday--AGAIN! This time it was because Mom was with "Mr. Werk" until very late last night. We heard a rumor that Rosie and Cheeto's lady might be getting married to Mr. Werk, but it looks like he might be trying to put the moves on Mom. Dad will take care of him if he does that!

Here's a photo of me for Tabby Tuesday. Sometimes I like to sit at the top of the stairs like this and DARE Bathsheba to get past me. She does NOT like this game.

~Jake






And, for Tortie Tuesday, here I am checking out our new scratching post. I like it pretty well since I like the texture of that scratchy rope stuff. Unfortunately, Jake hogs this scratcher (like everything else) and puts his scent all over it. DaisyMae Maus might like that, but I don't. Now, if it were BUBBLES, I'd feel differently.

~Bathsheba

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:02:00 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is a nice scratcher there ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Madness said...

Oh Jake, I would love to have you as a ChippenDude. You are such a handsome man cat.

What? Oh yea, Bubbles send huggs and purrs to Bathsheba.

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I end up getting posts up late thanks to that Work thing. Sigh. If only they only had to serve us...

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Catzee said...

I just putted my meme on my bloggie!!!! Fank you fur finking of me. I like yur torti tuesday piccie!!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oooo ... I WOULD like to sniff that sisal rope stuff with essence of Jake all over it. I'll be teleporting over for a whiff or ten ...
DMM

PeeSss: Nice tabby stripes, Jake. Meee-owwwww!

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

This is grate news fur us...yoo meen to tell us that Mr. Werk is cheeting on owr lady with yer lady!?! Owr lady was home last nite (not with Mr. Werk) so he must have gone ovur to yer place!!! This is eggsactly what we need to brake them up! Thanks, Jake!!!! Grate gossip.

BTW, yer a big man cat evaryday!!!

Oh, and B'Sheba, yer scrathing post luks like it wuld be sooo much fun. It also luks like yer doing a grate job putting yer scent on it with excullent headbutt ackshun!

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I like the back of the dining room chairs best of all, until Momma ruint my fun and put some tape there. I don't like the standard scratching posts, Patches and Mittens do, though. It is another "Know Zone."

We cant get around to all the blogs either, too many.

Precious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home