Late Thursday Thirteen
13 Reasons We Need a New Secretary
We love Mom, but we need a new secretary because:
- Mom isn't available when we need her. Like just last night, when we wanted to visit our friends and Valentines DaisyMae Maus and Bubbles, she and Dad were busy.
- Mom censors, er, edits our dictation.
- Mom spells funny.
- Mom doesn't know HTML code.
- Mom can't seem to put badges and photos on the right side of our blog.
- Our blog posts are always too late. How can you post a Thursday 13 post past 11:30 p.m?
- A new secretary would have her own computer so we wouldn't have to share a computer with Mom and Dad.
- A new secretary would have Photoshop so we could post better quality photos.
- A new secretary would not have another job and would be available early in the morning to help us visit early bird friends.
- A new secretary could search the 'net and find interesting tidbits of information for us to share with our friends.
- A new secretary would know how to make movies of us and post them on YouTube.
- A new secretary would clean up the messy papers in the computer room.
- We could have Mom for more snuggles and playing if we freed her from having to blog with us at night.