Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tabby vs. Tortie Tuesday


We received a festive Christmas card from the famous Skeezix the Cat and Mao yesterday. I was reading the inscription last night when guess who had to come along!















Come on 'Sheba! Outta the way! I want to take a look. My name was on the envelope, too!











I win again! Yea!


















I'll be back . . .







Anyway, thanks for the card, Skeezix and Mao! Merry Christmas!

~J&B

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't they the best? We gots a purrty card too.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy Hollydaze, yoo two!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home