Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Friday, December 08, 2006

My Magnet Collection

As I've said before, unlike Skeezix, I don't like to travel.

Still, I do enjoy the magnets that Mom buys for me when she and Dad travel. I have them stuck to the big filing cabinet next to my throne, my huge pile of blankets and comforters at the bottom of my bed. (And it's a real people bed, too, but a small one.) Anyway, when I sleep on my throne, I can dream of the places on the magnets without having to leave the comfort of my home.

Hey, Rosie and Cheeto, do you see the San Francisco one? I have a couple, but only one is really visible in this shot.

~Jake

7 Comments:

At Friday, December 08, 2006 11:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love your magnets. We have a few on the fridge, but not nearly as many as you. Thanks for putting up the 2 Bs magnet.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 1:33:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

OH WOW!!! san Francysco REPRESENT!! If yer lady knows whare we live maybe she can tell yoo and yoo two can take the masheen and travul ovur here!?!? We'd be more than happie to share owr fancy feest with yoo bowth!

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool collection! You have a lot of neat magnets. :)

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a grate collectshun! an they's put on there so strait an nice too.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a furry nice collection of magnets. Do you have one of London? Would you like one of London?

My humans used to have lots of magnets on the fridge but they "slimmed down" their collection when they moved house, we only have a few on there now.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like you went to all these places but without the hassle! Cool!

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a real good collection! We thought our people were the only ones who brought back magnets from everywhere they went (except ours puts them on the fridge) -- what a nice idea to put them by your throne! -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home