Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Living with The Grinch


Hmm, so Jake is in cohoots with THE GRINCH. Look how cozy they are together. The Grinch is even petting Jake on the back. Maybe they're plotting a Christmas overthrow. And what's with those eyebrows? Is he related to our Virginia Governor?






Wait a minute, Mom! Why are you putting those Tempation Treats right by that nasty Grinch? You KNOW how much I hate him! Why, when I was a young kitty, I used to grab that Grinch by his face and drag him down the stairs. Remember how you used to come home and find him lying in odd places around the house? You eventually locked him up in the closet where he belonged. But you know how I can't resist Temptations!
















It's brainwashing, I say! You've got me eating out of his hand!

The whole world's gone mad.

~Bathsheba

8 Comments:

At Sunday, December 10, 2006 12:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Christmassy pictures!

I'm glad you finally got to see my video where I became a star! Thanks for your comment!

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo'd better watch that Grinch. He's got an evull look in his eye. He may be frends wiv the vishus deer an plotting sumfing wiv them. BE KEERFULL

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You were bribed, so go put the bitely on that old Grinch.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

Come on, everyone. Don't you remember that the Grinch's heart grew THREE SIZES that Christmas Day. He's a good guy now! Why, he, himself, carved the roast beast!

~Jake

Derby,

I did put the bitey on that ol' Grinch! Mom came downstairs this morning to find the Grinch in the middle of the floor. Guess who put him there?

~Bathsheba

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That thing looks scary! I don't think I'd like to touch it at all....but...you did say there were Temp-tay-shuns....I guess I would try!

Kaze

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's a nasty plot. Being bribed with Temptations to get near the Grinch is just eeevil. I hope you put the bitey on him real good.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 6:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady loves the Grinch, but we fink he looks purrty scary. howeffur...anyfing fur Temptations...

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake you are very brave, that Grinch looks very scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home