Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's That Time of the Month . . .

Here I was, watching Falling Leaves on the big cat TV,



when Mom told me it was "that time of the month" when I had to have my flea treatment. Yuck! But I was a good boy and let Mom apply it to the back of my neck. She says that we'll have to continue with the treatments until there's a hard freeze. Sigh.



See what a good boy I am!

~Jake

Oh, Jake, you're such a suck up! I love Mom and all that, but a self-respecting cat has to let the 'rents know who's boss. As soon as I read her mind that she was going to give me the treatment, I was up and outta there. That's why you were first! Mom had to chase me around the house a few times until I finally relented and let her catch me. I did put up a good fight with a few growls while she applied the stuff.

Later, I went outside on the deck where a few branches had come down because of the high winds we had today.

Yesterday it was cold rain, and today it was very windy, but warmer with some sun. The only thing good about the colder weather and winter is that Mom will stop the monthly treatments until March.

~Bathsheba

4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom said we also have to have at least one more flea treatment before we get a break for winter.

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Yeah, I haf to gets one more too. I had tapeworms when mommy and daddy brought me home and that wasn't fun for anybody. Ick. Good job making them work for it Bathsheba!

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

YIP-YOW! CONCATULATIONS ON PICKING THE RIGHT TIME FOR SKEEZY'S 500TH POST!!! you did good!! enjoy your certificate in good health, and pick some nifty stuff, kids!

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 1:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that happened ta us today too. Grr wuz good 'bout it, but Midnight 'scaped three times an then growled like crazee, an they had ta chase me all offur the house.
Cocoa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home