Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Thursday Thirteen Entry

Everybody's doing it, so I thought that I'd try this Thursday 13 thing.

13 Things That Are Part of My Daily Routine

1. Eat breakfast including my pill.
2. Find a good bush to spray.
3. Cruise the Jake Highway (my path outside).
4. Scratch at the door to be let in.
5. Clean up Bathsheba's leftover kibbles.
6. Scratch at the door to be let out.
7. Hang out on the deck with Dad.
8. Purr.
9. Take a nap in my cat bed.
10. Give myself a bath (no water, please).
11. Terrorize Bathsheba.
12. Eat dinner.
13. Scratch on my scratching posts.

Life is rough . . . .

~Jake

4 Comments:

At Friday, October 27, 2006 2:54:00 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a GRATE list, Jake!!! I espeshully liked the Jake Hiway one!

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006 5:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya gots yur own hiway named after you? LUCKY!

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo have her own hiway!?!?! That's so cul. Were going to see abowt makeing a hiway fur us arownd the howse!!

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

It's true! Dad named it the Jake Highway. Next I'll have to show you a picture of the Jake Passageway that Dad built for me.

~Jake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home