Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Vote for Bubbles and Bathsheba

Bubbles' great video Valentine to me is a finalist in Skeezix's Valentine's Day contest! It's both touching and funny! You'll laugh, you'll cry! You've just gotta watch it! And vote by midnight PST Monday, February 12! Hurry, time is running out.

~Bathsheba

Even I endorse this Valentine, so vote now! There may be no living with 'Sheba if her boyfriend's Valentine does not win. In that case, I may have to teleport over to San Diego permanently for the warmth and understanding of my lovely DaisyMae Maus. Vote for Bubble's Valentine for peace in my Virginia home.

~Jake

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 1:16:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I have to say, as a fellow finalist, I thought Bubbles' valentine was purrfect! Tara

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 1:18:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

By the way, Mom is going to be in DC the week after Presidents day on business. She sure hopes it warms up by then...she like to run in battlefield park. Tara

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Congratulations on being a finalist!

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I voted fur yoo guyz, after all Bubbles is my blog twin and DaisyMae is a Spicy Vixen like Sadie~Speedy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home