Thursday Thirteen - Another Edition
Thirteen Things Our Parents Do That Annoy Us
Last week we listed things that we did that annoyed Mom and Dad. This week we turn the tables.
- Try to ignore us and our breakfast needs when sleeping in on the weekends.
- Get up when I want to nap on their stretched out legs. (~Jake)
- Sometimes keep me waiting when I want to be let in or let out. (~Jake)
- Fail to share their dinners with us every night. (Sometimes they share, and sometimes they don’t.)
- Pick me up and try to cuddle. (~Bathsheba)
- Fail to fix the scratching posts.
- Don’t keep the litter box(es) meticulously clean.
- Make me leave their bed when Dad comes up to go to sleep. (~Bathsheba)
- Fail to notice that I want the water in the bathroom sink turned on for a drink. (~Bathsheba)
- Shut the bathroom door.
- Ruin our naps by using the toy sucker upper machine.
- Use the crushed ice dispenser on the fridge. (Oh, the noise!)
- Go away on a trip. (We like Kathy, our sitter, but she only comes twice a day, and we need more attention than that!)
We were just getting warmed up on this list when we realized that we're limited to 13 things. Okay, Mom and Dad, we're letting you off easy here.