Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Warm Cozy Fire

Dad made a fire for me tonight. It was warm and cozy.

I like to wait until the fire dies down a little then it's so nice to relax nearby. I don't like to sit TOO close because with my thick fur coat I would get a little too hot.




Here's another pose. Hey, it makes my ears look big! Do you think I qualify for frootbat Friday?
















Mom's artwork won "Most Loving" in Eclair's art contest! That's appropriate because she loves us lots!

~Jake

7 Comments:

At Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:28:00 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

That looks wonderful, such a nice place to curl up and nap.

You could post for Frootbat Friday, KC has. Hey, if you've got the ears, flaunt 'em.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! :) That fire looks nice and warm. Sadly, we don't have a fireplace here in Munich (my humans are only here for three years.) I would really appreciate a fire's warmth!

We can make you an honourary frootbat with that photo. :)

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, do you look cozy! I love warm places.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, "most loving" is a great award to win! Purry Christmas!

 
At Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns on winnning an award in Eclairs contest. Yoo do look nise an cosy theer.

 
At Sunday, December 24, 2006 3:27:00 PM, Blogger danielle said...

Jake and Bathsheba,
My kids and I want to say thank you very much for your help with the donations. They also pointed out that Bathsheba looks sooo much like our Casper. You two (and the beans) are wonderful kitties.
Danielle
By the way You both are such beautiful kitties. Have a very merry christmas. I hope santa brings you everything you want.

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the "Most Loving" award, which is a wonderful one indeed! We don't have anything like that fireplace, but I wouldn't mind curling up in front of one with you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home