Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Whisker Wednesday

The following is a depiction of an actual event that happened after dinner last night. I don't know if my whiskers had anything to do with the outcome, but Mom said that they looked magnificent.




Please Mom, may I have some chicken? You know it's my favorite.












Please, please! Look at how cute I am and look at my long white whiskers!









Mmm, here it comes!








SCORE!









YUM!


~Jake









We continue to have dear Daisy in our thoughts. Please get well, our friend!

~J&B

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jake and Bathsheba! Furry nice to meet u!! We DO look alike (sorta). Tanks fur droppin by our bloggie. We ad u to owr roll.
Luf, Us

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like one very happy cat!

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did look very cute how could she resist.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, nice skills! The whiskers, the longing glance...wow, you're good! No way they could ignore you.

Chase

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice thoughts, you are so nice. I am HOME today! YAY!

I love your beautiful whiskers. They are so LONG!

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:08:00 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh yes, I agree. That's a magnificent whisker display!

George

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Is that how you're supposed to do it? I sneak up on the person and stick my paw into their food and snag stuff with my claws. Maybe your way is better. You're certainly cute doing it.
Midnight

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a grate depictshun. We have no dowbt yer wiskurs had evarything to do with yoo getting the yummy fud!

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A job well done. Bet the chick-hen tasted good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home