Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Man Cat Monday

When you're a big man cat, you're the center of the universe. You demand to be noticed. So if you feel like sleeping in front of the stairs and people have trouble passing, so what? You are not to be disturbed. They can either step lightly around you, or just wait.

Here's a close up that shows my manly mussed up furs. I also have my long tail in the "Reverse Latte."
Happy Man Cat Monday to my fellow Man Cats!
~Jake

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Monday, August 06, 2007 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it's more fun to lay ON the stairs. Keeps those humans on their toes a bit more...

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 2:53:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Yes, you are correct, mancats should get their way.

I love the "reverse Latte" by the way!

Tara

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

jkae, you should be able to sleep anywheres yew want to

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! A Reverse Latte! That is very cute.

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I do that at the bottom of the stairs to the dungeon. Mum has to step over me,hehehe.

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Of course you should get your way. Beans can step around you. I see no issue.

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 10:15:00 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love the mark on your fur, so beautiful. Seeing you lying there, I really want to pick you up and hug you~!

* kiss from michico *

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 11:43:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

"Reverse Latte" that's so cool! I've never had a term before. I think I might even purr about that. For a second....and I'm done.

Latte

You are SO right Jake, center of the Universe. Yup, walking around or over is fine but not through.

Chase

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a great spot to relax!
Happy Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home