Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Treats on Thursday and Every Other Day

I think that I finally have Mom pretty well trained. Each night, just before bedtime, she gives me treats. It's great! Here I am waiting patiently for her to come to bed and feed me some of my treats. It's quite the ritual, and I am trying to expand it to any other time of the day or night when she just happens to go upstairs.

Now I must confess that originally the treats were Temptations, but when she ran out (oh, the horror!), she filled up a container with regular dry cat food. I don't mind that they're not actually Temptations since I really love any kind of cat food crunchies. It's the individual attention from Mom that makes the experience special.

~Bathsheba

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 15, 2007 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

That is so sweet. I do the same thing, I love Mom to give me crunchies. And at night, I sit on the bedstand and she gives me a glass of water for me to drink out of. Although Kavan keeps drinking out of it...sigh...

Tara

 
At Friday, June 15, 2007 3:32:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Treats before bed sounds great! :) I get treats whenever mom cleans my ears, eyes, paws, nails, or when she clips my nails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home