Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wash Day Wednesday


Does this white blanket look dirty to you? Mom seems to think that it is brown toward the back, and that it's MY fault! She put this blanket on my favorite loveseat, and I like to sleep curled up toward the back.


I don't know how she thinks I could get it dirty when I'm very fastidious about cleaning myself.

See how thorough I am.


My photographer decided not to show me washing my private parts since this is a family blog.

Just because I like to go outside and lay in the dirt or roll on the sidewalk does not mean that I am dirty. How could I be when I wash so often?
Ahh, washing--I do such a good job that I need a nap afterwards.
~Jake

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Heavens sakes, no, you're not dirty! Don't *beans sit on that loveseat, too?

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

Jake I didn't see anything dirty about that blanket and you sure are very thorough in your cleaning!

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:05:00 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Jake, you are so handsome and take care of your furs so well, there is no way that brown spot could be from you!

Tara

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:49:00 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Brown spot? What brown spot? I didn't see any brown spot. Even if there is one, it couldn't possibly have come from you. You are such a clean kitty.

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Kismet said...

My Person does that TOO! I think it is because my furs sometimes get on the blankets, but I cannot help it that I am a big hairy dude. It is part of what makes us man cats! The ladies, they just don't get it.

Also THANK YOU for the nice comment on my Wordless Wednesday post! I would like to blog more, but my Person doesn't like me to use the compyooter when she is not around. I don't know why she is worried because SOPHIE is the one who can't handle the compyooter, but whatever.

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Looks clean to me! And Jake, you look spotless. You have some stripes, but no spots. Hehheh.

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:09:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Your furs look really clean to me! You certainly are very fastidious about being clean.

Kaze

 

Post a Comment

<< Home