Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tortie and Tabby Tuesday


To honor little KC and all she's been through, I'm showing off as a tough a** tortie. Way to go, KC, we torties are tough cookies. Jake and I are so relieved that you're getting better.

~Bathsheba




Well, I might not be a tortie, but I qualify for Tabby Tuesday, and I send good wishes to KC too.

And since only Bathsheba was featured last week for Tummy Tuesday, I thought that I'd show a little of my tummy tonight. Mom got out that flashy thing this evening and, with that strap dangling so tantalizingly, I had to play with it. Mom took many snaps, and this one didn't have the strap to mar the view of me.















Enjoy Tortie, Tummy, Tuxie, and Tabby Tuesday around the Blogosphere.

~Jake

P.S. And remember that Zeus is our reason for the season!

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yer lady got sume grate shots of yoo. That was soooo nice to honur KC by being a Bad A*$ tortie!!

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great photos of you!

I'm not gonna keep doing this, since we agree not to, but I gotta do it once. Today.

Zeus is my reason for the season!

And Jake you keep your stripes away from my OTW! Hee!

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:04:00 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Bathsheba, u luk likes u gots some reel tough-a*s torti-tude. hee-hee.

i missed ur bloggie today (Tues) 'n will post a link Wednesday.

fanks, u alls.

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very flattering photos of both of you. I'm of course partial to tabbies because our fur is just gorgeous.

Chase

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Katnippia said...

We really likes your pic-fers. We will have to come back and visits your bloggie soon.

Zeus is my reason for the season.

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Very nice pictures!

Thanks for your input on my birthday poll.

Yeah, my Mom has control issues.

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those're great pictures! we got anofur T fur you - Toofie Tuesday, on account of we see toofies in that tummy picture too.

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Jake and Bathsheba,

You two are some very beautiful meows. WOW. Va-va-voom...

*grins*

Have a very special (and super fun week).

Shadow Saluki, Canine-About-Town

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake you have a very delicious tummy. It looks so soft and cuddly.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 4th place! Trading back and forth was really fun. I hope I helped you think of a couple 'cause you helped me!

I told my OTW you said thanks, Jake. She sighed and said too bad she's not a cat. I think the Big One is glad she's not, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home