Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Bewitched & Tocktober

We hope that everyone had a happy Halloween this year. This witch who is holding me is actually my mom. She went to work dressed like that, and she answered the door for our 20 trick-or-treaters in costume.


The month is over, but Bathsheba and I still wanted to participate in Derby's "Tocktober."

~Jake




Not my most flattering pose, but I tried to be a good sport.

~Bathsheba

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom looks askeery! She must have been a huge hit with the little goblins.

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I hope you got lots of treats! We only had 2 groups of 2 kids at our door. I am a little sad about that.

Nice 'tocks!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Thank you both for the belated purrthday wishes and 'tocks. I likey!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Your mom looks like a nice witch - I can *tell! :)

Thank you for stopping by to wish my mouth well; I really appreciate it. You're always my good friends!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I love the costume!
Smooches to you two!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

I didn't know your Mom was a witch. FAZ

 
At Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We had no trick or treaters this year. Of course we didn't bother with a light as everyone was sick... sigh.

 
At Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:34:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, your mom looks pretty scary! Mine dressed up too but she just looked dumb. Hope you all stayed safe!

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is so cool love the
costume :)

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:50:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Sorry it took so long for us to comment. Looks like a fun Halloween had by all! Its great your mom dreses up.

Chase

 

Post a Comment

<< Home