Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Bewitched & Tocktober

We hope that everyone had a happy Halloween this year. This witch who is holding me is actually my mom. She went to work dressed like that, and she answered the door for our 20 trick-or-treaters in costume.


The month is over, but Bathsheba and I still wanted to participate in Derby's "Tocktober."

~Jake




Not my most flattering pose, but I tried to be a good sport.

~Bathsheba

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:46:00 AM, Blogger Gandalf and Grayson said...

Your Mom looks askeery! She must have been a huge hit with the little goblins.

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I hope you got lots of treats! We only had 2 groups of 2 kids at our door. I am a little sad about that.

Nice 'tocks!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Derby said...

Thank you both for the belated purrthday wishes and 'tocks. I likey!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Your mom looks like a nice witch - I can *tell! :)

Thank you for stopping by to wish my mouth well; I really appreciate it. You're always my good friends!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I love the costume!
Smooches to you two!

 
At Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

I didn't know your Mom was a witch. FAZ

 
At Sunday, November 02, 2008 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

We had no trick or treaters this year. Of course we didn't bother with a light as everyone was sick... sigh.

 
At Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:34:00 PM, Blogger William said...

Wow, your mom looks pretty scary! Mine dressed up too but she just looked dumb. Hope you all stayed safe!

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

Your mom is so cool love the
costume :)

 
At Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Sorry it took so long for us to comment. Looks like a fun Halloween had by all! Its great your mom dreses up.

Chase

 

Post a Comment

<< Home