Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

ManCat Monday Time

This weekend my photographer took a lot of pictures of me. It was hard to pick just one for ManCat Monday, but this is what I chose because I think I look fierce and strong.













Mom has a long day at work tomorrow (Monday) . She will be leaving for a conference in New Orleans on Tuesday and will be gone for the rest of the week only to return on Sunday. Dad will be home with us, but we're not sure if he will help us blog. I told him that I have lots of photos at the ready, so it won't be much trouble. We'll see.

Hmm. New Orleans is close to where Bathsheba's boyfriendcat Bubbles lives. Maybe Bathsheba will want to take a little trip, and not return! A guy can dream . . . .

~Jake

Labels:

12 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2007 1:50:00 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

excellent picture Jake ~Poiland tribe

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 2:01:00 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

You do look very mancatly and fierce on that fence. I hope your Mom has a good trip and Dad can help you blog.

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 5:20:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Jake, that is a very mancatly picture! I hope your Dad will help you blog this week.

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 5:51:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great Mancat photo, Jake. :) I hope your mom has a good trip!

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Precision fence walking - one of my favourite hobbies to Jake. FAZ

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Great shot of you Jake! You are a cool guy!
We loved the softer side of you in the bloggie below too.

Happy Day, friend

~Caesar

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Merlin said...

Very nice, and very manly!

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow Jake you are a very graceful Mancat! We pray your mommy has a safe trip and that Daddy helps you blog.

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:00:00 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Walking on fences is deffernuttly mancatly. Good werk!!Hope yer mum has a good trip and yer dad helps yoo to blog.

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:26:00 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

furry manly Jake

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

You do look quite mancatly on that fence, Jake ... I hope your mom comes home soon!

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:39:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Jake, yer hot... -Rosie

Yeah, yoo can wish ovur and ovur that yer roomie gurlcat (in yer cast B'Sheba, in my case Rosie) will take a permunant vacashun with hur boycat friend but it isn't gunna happen. Trust me, I've tried...Wishful thinking, Jake! -Cheeto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home