Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Monday, May 14, 2007

ManCat Monday - King of the Jungle

It's ManCat Monday and here I am enjoying the grasslands of my big jungle.

Bathsheba and I send belated Mother's Day wishes to all the moms out there, including ours.

Yesterday I accompanied Mom to Grandma's nursing home for a visit. At first I didn't want to get out of my prisoner transport unit, but Mom pulled me out, and I snuggled up next to grandma. There were a lot of funny smells and noises there that made me nervous, but I know that Grandma enjoyed seeing me. I last visited way back in late October when we thought that she might only have to stay there for a few weeks. Unfortunately she's now in long term care.

Mom says that she should be working on a project that's due on Wednesday, but she can't resist helping me blog a little tonight. She might have to skip blogging tomorrow. Hehe, maybe she will miss Tortie Tuesday and Bathsheba will get all mad.

~Jake

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Monday, May 14, 2007 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

You look so handsome in the grass! Mommy laughed really hard when she read about the "prisoner transport unit." Silly bean, if she'd ever been in one, she'd call it that too!

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:05:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are a very good looking mancat there in the grass. You look like a wild tiger!

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are looking quite manly there Jake! I don't see at torti on Tuesday though!

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Blogger LZ said...

That was very nice of you to visit grandma, I'm sure she really liked seeing you a lot. Very manly!

Chase

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, I am sure your Grandma loved visiting with you! You look very mancatly laying in the grass there.

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

You look like the King of the Jungle, Jake. It was very nice of you to visit Grandma. I'm sure she was very glad to see you.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:24:00 AM, Blogger Phoebe said...

That is a very mancatly pose. I'm glad that you visited your grandma. She probably needed some cuddling time with you.

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:27:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Whoa...Yoo didn't want to get owt of yer prizzon transport box?!?!? Yoo must have supur mentul strength cause we scream until we get owt!

That was nice of yoo to wish yer mom and yer mom's mom happy mothurs day!

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:10:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Super Sexy against that blanket of green, green grass! Mmmeeeeeeoooooowwwww! You're quite the ManCat, Jake!
SMOOCHES!
DMM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home