Jake and Bathsheba

A blog by two cats who used to live in the same house in Northern Virginia. Unfortunately, they are both no longer with us.

Monday, August 28, 2006

In the Jungle . . .


Can you see me?



I'm in this jungle on the deck in our back yard. It's hot outside, but the air conditioning in the house is too cold, so I like the shade of these jungle plants. I can take a nap, and Jake doesn't even bother me.







Uh-oh. It looks like Mom found me. But that's all right. I was due for a break from napping. See how nice and shady my jungle is.



When I wake up, I have to wash my face first.
















Hi everyone.





~ Bathsheba

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo two have a jungle! That soooo cul!!!

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, Bathsheba, you are a master of camoflage. Nice to meetcha. Rosie and Cheeto sent me.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

LOL. Bubbles also thinks the a/c is to cold inside and prefer to nap outside under a huge plant in the courtyard.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

Cecilia, Bubbles is right! But some other cats we read on the Blogosphere have "the hots," so not all of us are alike.

Great to meet y'all! Keep on visiting.

~ Bathsheba

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jake & Bathsheba, your jungle looks really cool, we are very envious! We couldn't find you in the pictures. Nice flowers, though! We found you at Rosie & Cheeto's, come and visit us when you can -Bambi & Leo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home